Thursday, April 16, 2015

Love Story with Blue Fern Studios

Hello friends!

I'm a little late for my share this month for BFS but here it is finally! Using the gorgeous Love Story collection, stamps and Blue Fern Studios' intricately designed chipboards, I created the following layout for a girlfriend who got married recently. 



Some closeups of the project:



The Rose Medley and Layering Stems chipboards which I have altered.



Another piece from the Layering Stems set which is just perfect for the flowers I like to use on my projects.



Creating lots of texture on the Rose Medley using the colored sand grit from 13@rts and layering on colors from Shimmerz and Primary Elements.

Here is the start to finish video of how I put this layout together. I hope you enjoy what I have to share today!



love,

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the colours and thank you for taking the time to create the video too, enjoyed watching you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a lovely layout, I am sure your friend would be delighted. I love the way your spray/ink at the back is in a loose heart shape, clever. When I have a bit of time I will try and get back to watch the video. Thanks for sharing. From Angela at http://mypumpkindays.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky friends getting this LO from you! The greens look fabulous against the white flowers...that wasn't a Yvonne Y pot of fibre paste, was it? Love that stuff! And the chippy flower....such great texture! I do so enjoy your videos [when I get time to look!!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and I love to watch you work :D It is such a treat. It looks so easy and the result is stunning. When I try it I think it looks a mess... A type personality :O The colours are just stunning and lucky lucky friend to get this. <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!