Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Splashing Good Times for OTRS

Hello friends!

I'm in today to share a layout I created for Off the Rails Scrapbooking, with some tips on how to use up stash as well as a fun way to use your Ranger's Distress Stains.

Here's the very simple layout:


I used white card stock for my background and some of my friend Olga Heldwin's new paper collection (available at the 13arts store). 


For my background, I upcycled some old Thickers which I have not used for ages. It doesn't matter what color or font you have, just cover them with a layer of gesso and they are ready to be altered. 


To create the splatters, all I did was point my Distress Stain bottle downwards at the card stock and gave a very gentle but firm tap. If you want more dramatic splatters, just hold your bottle a little higher and come in with a little bit more force. 

And that's all I have to share with you for today. Thanks for dropping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!