Friday, April 11, 2014

Some exciting news!

Good day friends!
How are you this weekend?

Well, I'm just bursting to the seams with excitement and here's why:


I'll be teaching my first overseas class in Perth! It will be held on 10 May (Saturday) and I'll be teaching some basic mixed media techniques, and using these techniques to create a reverse canvas for displaying those lovely photos. So if you're in the neighbourhood, drop by and join me for a fun-filled afternoon!

And the second exciting thing is that I've finally set up a Facebook page for my crafts and classes. It's been a long time coming and I now have my blog, the FB page and the YouTube channel all re-named as the Art Medium. This will be where I'll be advertising classes, updating news and happening so make sure you go check it out here! I was so overwhelmed by the response from friends and the good news is, there will be a little giveaway soon. So make sure you check out the FB page to see how you can win yourself a little something.

That's all I have for now, I'll be back in a couple of days with some new work to show you. Until then, happy crafting!

love,
Jelissa

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I look forward to watching your videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new gig. Perth is almost three thousand kilometres from where I live, so I can't make it. But I wish you all the luck in the world for your new venture :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!