Friday, April 18, 2014

My first official OTRS post!


Happy Good Friday friends!

It's the start of the long weekend for many of us, so if you've some time on your hand why come by Off The Rails Scrapbooking and check out the challenge for this round?

The rule is to use the following sketch and colour palette:



Lovely colours for Spring aren't they!
And here's my take on it:


Some close ups:


Using a title chippie from Blue Fern Studios. Beneath is the cherry blossom stencil from The Crafters' Workshop.  I applied texture paste over and painted on the flowers and leaves using paints from 13@rts.


Love this little bicycle which I altered by mixing two different colored EPs from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


The Shabby brick bits from BFS, which I left bare as the earthy colour complemented the floral colours.

The prize for this challenge is a $15 voucher from Flourish with a Bling, so remember to visit the blog for inspiration from the rest of the DT and take part!

I shall be seeing you very soon! 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the background textures! What a great challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!