Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HAPPY MAIL!!!!

Hello and good morning to everyone!

I'm so beside myself right now because I've just found myself a place on Green Tara's DT!!

These nice people bring in the loveliest flowers and ribbons, as well as other fine paper craft products. What's so special about them is that their flowers are made from mulberry paper, which is environmentally friendly and pretty all at the same time. For someone like me, who must have flowers in my creations, it's a dream come true!



And yes, they also carry those lovely little roses that I absolutely adore!

Meanwhile, do drop by their blog and see their products in action, and have a great day ahead!!

Love,
Jelissa

2 comments:

  1. Toot toot! congratulations on your new DT gig Jelissa! their DT coordinator, Di Garling, is an absolute doll! you will looooove working with her! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elia, I'm really excited about this new adventure with Green Tara!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!